[SHR-U] Bluetooth and GSM... Again.

The Digital Pioneer digitalpioneer at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 14:41:16 CEST 2009

Glad to hear you got it working, c_c. :)

In the mean time, I've had to disable bluetooth entirely since it's just not
ready to use yet. If I suspend the phone, then it disconnects from the
headset, and I can't answer calls until I run the dbus command, which isn't
realistic to do while the phone is ringing. Also, I need a way to
enable/disable bluetooth without editing configs and restarting frameworkd
and ophonekitd, as doing so takes several minutes. They aren't big
complaints, but for me they are dealbreakers. I kept missing calls because
my phone had decided to disconnect from the headset, and in that scenario, I
would like to call back within seconds, not minutes.