testing Litephone, new phone interface

KaZeR kazer at altern.org
Wed Jul 29 15:19:03 CEST 2009

Sebastian Krzyszkowiak wrote:

> Nooo, no GSM.SIM! That's evil :P I've implemented deleting messages
> from SIM in opimd few days ago. With upgrade it should automatically
> work in litephone.

Ah, apologies, then. Would you mind to enlight me about the right way of
doing it then? Is it documented somewher? I undestand that you can't spend
your time writing doc, but.. sometimes.. it's useful ;)
I have a very old (but useful) script to read, answer and delete sms from a
shell, it might need to be enhanced then (i'm still currently storing my
smses only on SIM because i do not know how to do otherwise, so i'm still
limited to 50 messages when i would like to be able to read them in a
discussion-like view).

Sebastian Krzyszkowiak wrote:

> About that traceback: I already told author, that everything he
> queries in opimd must be correct regular expression. Looks like he
> didn't listen to me :D

Maybe my package isn't up to date :)