[debian] right click with xserver-xorg-video-glamo

Fox Mulder Quakeman1 at gmx.net
Wed Jul 29 15:50:22 CEST 2009

Hi,

yesterday i changed from the deprecated xserver-xglamo to the new
xserver-xorg-video-glamo package and it works better than i expected. :)
But now i got the problem that i have no right click again.

I read that the long-tap patch from Sebastian Ohl now is implemented in
the debian xserver-xorg-input-tslib version. So i tried the settings
meantioned at [1] which should work with the fbdev driver.
But i have the problem that with the Entry "Device" i only can move the
cursor but no click is recognized (short, long, double). When i use
"TslibDevice" i can do a short and double click but still no long tap
for right click.
Is the right click solution based on tslib supposed to work with
xserver-xorg-video-glamo or if not is there another solution?

Here [2] is my current xorg.conf entry for the touchscreen.

I also tried the libgtkstylus variant but this seems to have no effect
at all.

Ciao,
     Rainer

[1]
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Debian#Simulating_right_click_with_stylus

[2]
Section "InputDevice"
        Identifier      "Configured Touchscreen"
        Driver          "tslib"
        Option          "CorePointer"           "true"
        Option          "SendCoreEvents"        "true"
        Option          "TslibDevice"           "/dev/input/event1"
#       Option          "Device"                "/dev/input/event1"
        Option          "Protocol"              "Auto"
        Option          "Width"                 "480"
        Option          "Height"                "640"
        Option          "EmulateRightButton"    "1"
EndSection