[CU] voting required

Fabian Schölzel fabian.schoelzel at googlemail.com
Wed Jul 29 20:48:47 CEST 2009

Am Freitag 24. Juli 2009 20:27:09 schrieb Patryk Benderz:
> Hello list,
> 	As i have finished layout for DistributionBox templates, please take a
> look at [1] to see how DistributionBox would look like, which you like
> most and post your votes here or on wiki discussion page.
> 	After lets say a week or two, we will count votes and winner will be
> included in coming CU as a template for distro - if any will be released
> of course :)
> 	Anyone interested how template is constructed can take a look here [2].
>
> [1] http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/User:Leadman
> [2] http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Template:DistributionBox

May i propose some different layout? Wouldnt it be better, if the 2-columns
have the text left and the screenshot/infobox on the right? Thats a layout
thats very common. Then the continuous text would be in center vertically
(from left to right: wiki-thingies | text | infobox), wich is easier for the
eye.

I then also would integrate the actual version, codename, homepage etc... in
the infobox, and leave only the name of the distro as title. If the text gets
some longer, the informational data would get seperated a bit, which should be
avoided.

--
Fabian