testing Litephone, new phone interface

Michal Brzozowski rusolis at poczta.fm
Thu Jul 30 07:57:33 CEST 2009

2009/7/29 KaZeR <kazer at altern.org>

> Hello list.
>
> I've tested litephone, and i like the concept behind it. Switching from
> contacts to messages to phone logs is done in a breath. I also like the
> possibility to change the volume during call, even if it's not done in the
> cleaner way : at least, it works. Scrolling is a bit awkward at the
> beginning but with the shortcuts on the right side you can find a contact
> in
> a 120+ list quite fast.
>
> Only issue i noticed so far : keypad doesn't work in calls : i called my
> voice mail and was unable to navigate in its menu.
>
> Also, deleting sms can be done using
> org.freesmartphone.GSM.SIM.DeleteMessage(int(message)) : it could be useful
> :)
>
> Otherwise, very promising app. Please convert
> http://pvtrace.com/litephone/
> into a repository so that i can keep it up to date easily.

Thanks for testing! I wasn't aware of the keypad issue, actually I forgot
you should be able to use during calls :-), I'll fix it.

The updating contact issues I know about, and it's fixed for beta release.
If Sebastian has implemented Message.Delete in opimd, then the release
should have full functionality.

The beta release should come later today (european time :-)).

Sebastian, did you fix the data duplication bug already?