FSO core team founds BGB company

Dan Staley daniel.l.staley at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 00:10:43 CEST 2009

Congratulations as well!
FSO has certainly been the thing that has kept me the most excited and
intrigued with the openmoko and it's software stack.
The work has been done very professionally and is exactly what was needed to
progress the world of open smartphones.
I can only hope that more people will see the FSO stack and want to adopt it
into their products.

Creating this legal entity to showcase the work is an excellent step.

-Dan Staley