List of bluetooth headsets

Dan Staley daniel.l.staley at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 16:51:37 CEST 2009

Yes, definitely a good idea.  With all the recent interest in bluetooth
headsets, I think keeping the list of headsets in one place is a good step.
I updated the entry on my lubix NC1 on your new page.  I no longer have to
stop and start a song via intone....not sure what fixed it.  Works great
now, and looks cool.  I'll test out GSM sometime this weekend.

-Dan