testing Litephone, new phone interface

Sebastian Krzyszkowiak seba.dos1 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 18:44:44 CEST 2009

On Fri, Jul 31, 2009 at 17:46, Michal Brzozowski<rusolis at poczta.fm> wrote:
> 2009/7/31 Sebastian Krzyszkowiak <seba.dos1 at gmail.com>
>>
>> > the message is missing a Timestamp value. Is it possible?
>

>> It's possible, you shouldn't rely on it.
>
> And how do I sort the messages then? Can you make a list of optional and
> required fields?

I can't. In opimd you can store different types of messages: SMS, MMS,
IM, mails... Every type can have different fields. Just don't display
missing fields.

About sorting - I want to implement sorting in opimd soon by '_sortby'
field in query. And timestamps should be present on majority of
messages, but it's possible they won't be, so just leave it blank when
displaying and display that messages at end of list.

--
Sebastian Krzyszkowiak
dos