[CU] voting required

Shashank Bharadwaj shanka.mns at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 20:03:22 CEST 2009

On Thu, Jul 30, 2009 at 2:09 PM, Patryk Benderz<Patryk.Benderz at esp.pl> wrote:
> Of course! You even may go to [1] and add another layout of your design.
> It is really quite easy with wiki. Voting is still open, so go ahead!
> Remember to use {{{Editing}}} tag if you plan longer edition.
>
> [1] http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Template:DistributionBox

Well i just added one more version. This has only 2 columns and has 2
rows. The first row contains the name, description in the first column
and a screenshot in the second column. Second row contains further
information (homepage etc) and the tested hardware list.
Looking at it might give you a better picture:
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Template:DistributionBox#Version_9

--
Regards
Shashank