Fundamental Qi question

arne anka openmoko at ginguppin.de
Mon Jun 1 13:57:11 CEST 2009

> Source code is what actually compiles to binary that then runs on
> device. So it's the ultimate source of information about what and how
> it is supposed to work. Any discussions on ML especially those filled
> with inaccurate conclusions drawn from nowhere can't get you any clear
> understanding of what the code actually does.

in other words you aree saying "i don't like writing documentations. and
if you don't think that's the right attitusde, you are stuoid."

>> would you please stop, to cc me always and instead reply to the list as
>> everybody else does?
>
> I didn't CC you, i just directed my letters to you because i was
> answering to you and i kept ML CC'd for others to read. That's how MLs
> work. If you don't like it, don't use mailing lists. This time i
> altered headers just to show that i'm polite enough.

apparently you never realized how _this_ mailinglist works!
it has a default reply-to which is the list -- if you or your mail client
are unable to cope with something more different than "single click, no
thinking required", you should probaly not use mailinglists at all.

i certainly hope, your bad day is over soon and you are able to
communicate like an intelligent being again.