[debian] navit_0.1.0+svn-2301_armel.deb

arne anka openmoko at ginguppin.de
Mon Jun 1 23:03:37 CEST 2009

new navit up at
> http://www.ginguppin.de/node/26

i tweaked the config opts further, adding to the default opts of
debain/rules

CCFLAGS="-march=armv4t -mtune=arm920t" --enable-avoid-float
--disable-garmin --disable-samplemap --disable-postgresql
--disable-graphics-opengl --disable-graphics-win32 --disable-gui-win32
--disable-vehicle-demo --disable-vehicle-wince
--disable-graphics-qt-qpainter --enable-graphics-gtk-drawing-area
--disable-hildon --disable-speech-cmdline
--disable-speech-speech-dispatcher --disable-vehicle-demo
--disable-vehicle-wince --disable-vehicle-gypsy --enable-graphics-gd
--disable-threads

although i am not sure, if everyone ist necessary, at least i got the
impression that it is far more responsive now (compared to 2279 which
yesterday virtually froze, eating 100% cpu and excuting random actions,
slightly related to my tapping on the screen -- leaving on my own with a
bike in a foreign forrest ...)