Freerunner's Future

Steve Mosher steve at openmoko.com
Tue Jun 2 19:30:14 CEST 2009

  Thanks Sean for the kind words and for the opportunity to do something
unique.  i spent some time thinking about how I want to organize
the community responses. I have a list of FAQs from werner ( somewhere
here in the pile of mail) and I want to solicit ideas from the community
  on what OM can do to support the community efforts.

I am leaning toward putting Werner's FAQ on the wiki  and also having
a wiki entry for  a community "wish list" where the wishes are directed
at how OM can help.

Anybody who is better at wiki than me volunteer, please.

Steve