Freerunner's Future

Steve Mosher steve at openmoko.com
Tue Jun 2 20:09:51 CEST 2009

No, it will not impact the program.

   I just sealed the deal on that this morning! of course there are
details to be worked out so watch this space.

1. we sent out instructions to all the disty a while back.
2. one of our North american partners had requested the package to
    perform the work ( like Dr. Ns program)
3. because of the layoff the mail went unanswered for a few days.
4. the disty wrote me directly and I hooked them up with sean who was on
the matter in 5 minutes of my mail.
5. Sean has assigned a person to make this happen.

I'm working with that disty to make sure that they benefit from Dr. Ns
approach, so we dont re invent the wheel.

I know you guys have been very patient with us. I trust you wont be
disappointed.

Finally, I would like to thank Dr. N for his tireless efforts and
imagination in getting this done. And lets not forget david at Tuxbrain.
A bunch of people tried things they have never done before to keep
customers happy.

Steve