a new keyboard - discuss and critique

Marcel tanuva at googlemail.com
Wed Jun 3 14:56:54 CEST 2009

But dict mode is useless for me if I want to write in german, and I didn't
bother to find a german dict yet because they mostly don't contain slang
anyway. This hold-until-magnifier-pops-up thing isn't too helpful because
it takes ages to type something up with that. Hitting a key twice because
the first hit wasn't exact is faster.

--
Marcel