[neovento-5.6] Modifying the keyboard

neovento@freerunner spaaam at ymail.com
Wed Jun 3 16:23:07 CEST 2009

Hi Clare,

thanks for your efforts :)

The next neovento version will include a small configuration program which
will allow you to switch between the keyboard layouts.

The numpad issue is something we could not solve. With the most recent
matchbox keyboard you could use different layouts on one keyboard, but we
couldn't figure out how.

Maybe someone knows the answer how to use different layouts on the mbk.

With that feature this would be the best keyboard available on the FR
regarding usability.