Fundamental Qi question

Martin Jansa martin.jansa at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 09:56:36 CEST 2009

On Thu, Jun 04, 2009 at 08:55:58AM +0200, Laszlo KREKACS wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I use the distribution on NAND as an SD card reader. I load the OS,
> connect to my laptop,
> and I write the new distro to the uSD card. It is impossible to do it
> on the same
> SD card, from where the OS is running. You cant simply repartition the uSD card.

Hi!

It would be really nice to have uSD slot accessible without removing
back-cover, battery and SIM.

Its easy to reformat or repair system on SD cart with laptop or PC.. but
I always feel bad when I have to remove back-cover. How long can that
plastic fixtures hold back-cover tight and reliably?

I read somewhere that no change in slot is planned for gta02-core.. :/
so maybe for gta03..

uin:136542059                jid:Martin.Jansa at gmail.com
Jansa Martin                 sip:jamasip at voip.wengo.fr
JaMa