illume keyboard force on/off

Richard Kralovic riso at om.ksp.sk
Thu Jun 4 10:46:28 CEST 2009

Hello,

> it doesn't remember i have made it show once i switch windows and this
> gets really annoying. is there a way for it to remember it's state for
> a window?

I do not know how hard is it to add this feature into illume, but maybe
a useful workaround is to modify the illume theme to have the keyboard
toggle button directly accessible? Then you can (de)activate keyboard
with one click at any time. (I have done that and am quite happy about
it; it's quite hackish, but you can see the sources at
http://kedrigern.dcs.fmph.uniba.sk/~riso/e-wm-theme-illume-a.tar.gz
)

Greets
	Richard