Unable to boot on SHR or OM2009 after installing Android Beta 7

Jan Vlug jan.public at famvlug.nl
Thu Jun 4 16:05:38 CEST 2009

Hi Yann,

I had similar problems after that I had Android Beta 6 installed. I do
not exactly know how I solved the problem. But one of the things was
that I removed all partitions from the sd card. After that I created a
single new partition and formatted it with ext3.
Paul Fertser gave me some hints on fixing this.

One of the problems I had was that I could only boot from NOR, not from
NAND...

Another thing you might try is booting with the sd card removed.

Cheers,
Jan.