Unable to boot on SHR or OM2009 after installing Android Beta 7

Yann SLADEK yann.sladek at free.fr
Thu Jun 4 21:51:58 CEST 2009

Hi Paul and Jan,

I successfully flashed Qi on NAND but it doesn't changed anything at all

When I try to boot directly (pressing power button), I got the koolu
spashscreen directly and then got stucked
When I try to boot from NOR menu (pressing AUX and power button), then
choose 'Boot', I got message s saying that NAND is being reading and
kernel is loading (with a final message Loading Kernel image ....OK)
then koolu's splashscreen and got stucked
I don't know where can be the problem since I flashed (in one shot,
using neo tool) bootloader, fs and kernel (with no error messages)

Booting without sd card into the phone doesn't change at all (same
behaviour).

Just for trying, doe anyone has a splashscreen ? I cannot find one on
the web

Regards,

Yann