Questions about Openmoko cellphones ..

a dehqan dehqan65 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 08:13:17 CEST 2009

In The Name Of God

Thanks alot for your attentions ;
1- There is need a phone with a good sound power to have listening voice
with headphone ,have calls, recieve and dial ,send and receive sms in
persian language (farsi) , as for these needs first > does neo freeruner
fulfill these needs ? second> if yes ,which one of android , shr ,debian ,
qtopia are better for these needs ?

2-Where can Freerunner be bought with minimum price ,in europ and asia ?

3-Can we have stream gprs from phone to pc by bluetooth by FR ?
How about sending and receiving sms in persian language (farsi) on FR ?

ًRegards dehqan