request for audiotagging

kimaidou kimaidou at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 08:57:18 CEST 2009

Hi all

My experience of OSM mapping :
* tango gps : just gps tracks
* OSM2go : live editing (get position by gps, download, view and edit the
vector OSM data with synchro of the changes on upload) --> great, but a bit
heavy and has no soud recording tool
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Osm2go
and
http://comiles.eu/~natanael/projects/ (you must install first the goocanvas,
then osm2go-data and then osm2go. Before loading it, you must create the
conf folder with

mkdir ~/.osm2go/

I really wish we have a tool as OSMtracker for our freerunners :
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/OSMtracker
It has big button, can record audio, etc. . Is there any hope one with
coding skills can use it as an example to code a similar GUI and engine ?