boxar : New Audio Application (download or watch video)

RzR www.rzr.online.fr www.rzr.online.fr at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 13:03:23 CEST 2009

Hi thank you for testing , glad you liked this toy

Some users reported that on some distro (OM2009)
it cant start because /dev/dsp is busy... how comes ? something
changes on ESD ?
any hints welcome... I just comited upstream ...

Also any of you tested it on Qtopia based distro ?

To be continued at :
http://rzr.online.fr/q/esd

Now , Some comments

==== about nokia + maemo ===

I think there are a couple of neat software to be ported from/to maemo
maybe a cooperation team would be appreciated ...

BTW, did you check that Nokia is about to release a TRUE linux Phone :
http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p=293687&postcount=1076

I Will post something neat soon ... be patient

=== about boxar ===

@Yorick:
http://www.opkg.org/package_228.html

@Ben:
I am sure sound lag can be tuned, because it even lag on the desktop ...
check the sources

@Jeremy: cam
Yes I noticed it sucked but was too lazy to make it again :-)

--
Related Obsession : http://rzr.online.fr/q/openmoko