Do I need the buzz-fix?

Leonti Bielski prishelec at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 22:19:33 CEST 2009

If you generally stay in the same area and don't experience buzz you
may not need it.

If you move a lot in some conditions you may experience it or may not,
so you should get a fix just in case.

In nutshell - buzz is something every not reworked Freerunner has. You
may experience it or you may not depending on conditions. But your
phone still has it if not reworked.

Leonti