Questions about Openmoko cellphones ..

Ben Wong lists.openmoko.org at wongs.net
Sat Jun 6 11:01:50 CEST 2009

> You can copy'n'paste in messages app. Just long press in place, where
> you want to select, cut, copy or paste :)

Oh, neat.  That's the way I had expected it to work.  I think there
may be a small bug.  If I press in the empty part of the text box,
nothing happens.  I had to click very close to the insertion cursor to
make the menu pop up.  I'm surprised the text box widget doesn't treat
any blank space at the end as being the same as the very last
character of text.  Is this a known bug/feature?

Thanks for the tip!

--Ben