Launcher/Home Page (alpha) Release 0.22

Steven ** montgoss+openmokocommunity at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 03:15:51 CEST 2009

On SHR-Testing (from May 2nd image), I get the following error with
this version (after creating all the needed symlinks to get the
launcher to actually start):
launcher: symbol lookup error: launcher: undefined symbol:
elm_scroller_bounce_set

Do I have a different/wrong version of elementary?  Obviously
somethings not quite right since I had to symlink a bunch of libe*
files to include "svn" in their names.

-Steven