How to fix a broken AUX button ?

Esra Kummer esra at kummer.to
Sun Jun 7 16:41:32 CEST 2009

Philippe Lhardy wrote:
> I had a proposition from Daniel Willman who propose to fix it but i
> can't get in touch with him, and his website login get in loop hence
> i can't either look at the ticket i openned for this purpose.
> I hope he will catch this mail and contact me.
>
> I have a spare broken nintendo ds i was wondering if i could a contactor
> from it to replace the button, but in any case i have not skills to solder
> them.

Hi Philippe

I can't you help with the contactor unfortunatelly. But you should use
lead-free solder.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüssen / Best Regards

Esra Kummer

Address: Schaffhauserstrasse 133, 8400 Winterthur, Switzerland
Fon: 0041 78 756 69 74
2nd Mail: kummeesr[ a t ]students[ d o t ]zhaw[ d o t ]ch
Skype: tuxfux.ch, MSN: papairgendwas[ a t ]hotmail[ d o t ]com, ICQ: 262647196
Fotos: www.flickr.com/photos/tuxfuxch
Orkut, Facebook: Esra Kummer