intone a2dp (bluetooth) support

Adam Jimerson vendion at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 18:59:38 CEST 2009

On Sunday 07 June 2009 10:50:48 am Yorick Moko wrote:
> I find intone by far the best music app (low cpu usage); but I can't
> find a way to route the audio through
> Currently I use mplayer -ao alsa:device=bluetooth /mp3/
> I would love it if this would be possible with intone.
>
> Does anybody know a way, or is there some work begin done?
>
> btw: some info from joerg:
> general rule: no audio app shall have a hardcoded audio device. A
> setup option is mandatory
> the only valid botch would be to have a unique dedicated device like
> e.g. 'alsa-intone', then set up .asound to associate a physical device
> to this symbolic name
> nevertheless a lot of audio apps are borked and use a hardcoded
> 'default' device. This is absolutely deprecated

I don't know if work on this is being done on this but if you don't get a
reply on this list then I would suggest leaving a comment on opkg.org,
http://www.opkg.org/package_190.html, and suggest it there I'm sure it can be
done with intone.
--
"We must plan for freedom, and not only for security, if for no other reason
than only freedom can make security more secure."  Karl Popper