how dangerous Freerunner could be?

David Reyes Samblas Martinez david at tuxbrain.com
Sun Jun 7 22:49:41 CEST 2009

ivvmm, frequency(in in the range we are talking about) is not the
harming factor is power (Watts) and in both frequencies the power will
be the same so as mentioned avobe the only harm you can recieve from a
US version is rare case of lack of coverage in some rural zones of
Europe.

LOL for the chicken sacrifice, a BBQ always helps!