[QtExtended] Latest and greatest, progress mail 12

Chris Samuel chris at csamuel.org
Mon Jun 8 10:13:28 CEST 2009

On Mon, 8 Jun 2009 05:23:41 pm Franky Van Liedekerke wrote:

> Hi Chris,

Hiya,

> if this is true, then there's probably a kernel module issue in 2.6.28
> with QtMoko. This needs to be tested then.

Could well be!  I did have TangoGPS working with OM2009 TR4 too (using their
supplied 2.6.29-rc2 kernel, which has the wrong filename, claims to be
2.6.28!).

> But again: I never managed to get a fix with any distro, so I don't
> think it will be possible for me to do testing at all, but when I get
> back from holidays I'll try to spend some time on this issue.

No worries, if there's anything I can do to help then please let me know!  I
suppose it could also be a hardware issue on your phone too.. :-(

cheers,
Chris

This email may come with a PGP signature as a file. Do not panic.
For more info see: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OpenPGP