Mokomapper.py: Script for easy OSM mapping on the road: mokomapper.py

kimaidou kimaidou at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 15:53:36 CEST 2009

Hi !
First thanks to pavel and to you Risto for bringing this up !

Some ideas: we should create a wiki page for this, to gather all the ideas
given here.
My fist impression :
* we need some icons for each button to help finding the things
* I think it is a good start, but why not ask for any osm mapper and try to
redefine all the hierarchy. I think for this a tool as freemind is the best
: easy and quick. I am not saying the hierarchy used is wrong, but I think
we should take the chance to have a discussion on it while trying it

Ok, here the wiki page I created :
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Mokomapper

Let's talk and improve it :D

Kimaidou