some questions before buying FreeRunner

Paul Fertser fercerpav at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 08:39:51 CEST 2009

a dehqan <dehqan65 at gmail.com> writes:
> 4-Do all Bluetooth headsets work with FR ?

AFAICT, no. And i don't know a definitive way to tell which will work
except to try it or to search the wiki.

> 5-What part of non buzz fixed A6 has buzz ?How can we understand if it
> is fixed or not ?

All of them. All non-buzz fixed A6 have buzz. It depends on external
conditions, not on the phone itself.

> 6-Dealer has said that it's A6 FR is buzz fixed ,should i trust ? what
> can i do if he/she posted it in our country and was not buzz fixed ?

What dealer? How can we tell if you can trust someone if we don't know
whom are you talking about?

mailto:fercerpav at gmail.com