Debuzzing in the UK?

Dave Smith lists at td-online.co.uk
Wed Jun 10 09:08:21 CEST 2009

Hi all,

It's been a while since I looked at getting the buzz on my FreeRunner
fixed up, after having no luck finding anyone with the right equipment
to be able to perform it amongst local friends and contacts, so I
figured I'd throw a message out on here to see if anyone can point me in
the direction of anyone in the United Kingdom who has the tools, time,
and inclination to perform the fix for me. :)

Has anyone any experience with getting someone in this area performing
the fix?

Thanks in advance,

Dave