Golden Delicious offers GTA02A6+ and GTA02A7

Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at goldelico.com
Wed Jun 10 21:37:14 CEST 2009

Dear all,
after organizing the Buzz rework service we have now upgraded our
remaining stock of GTA02A6 units so that you don't have to care about
rework if you buy a new device from us. And, we already have a handful
of the A7 retail units in stock. All our units still include the pouch
and the headsets. Most of them have the laser-stylus while some have a
pure stylus only (before you ask: we can't open the boxes to guarantee
a specific version).

Upgraded version (A6+): 279 EUR
Retail version (A7): 299 EUR

Best regards,
Nikolaus Schaller

Mobile Office Solutions
by Golden Delicious Computers GmbH&Co. KG
Buchenstr. 3
D-82041 Oberhaching
+49-89-54290367
http://www.handheld-linux.com

AG München, HRA 89571
VAT DE253626266
Komplementär:
Golden Delicious Computers Verwaltungs GmbH
Oberhaching, AG München, HRB 16602
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Nikolaus Schaller

Digital Tools for Independent People