qtmoko keyboard

leonardo at lilik.it leonardo at lilik.it
Thu Jun 11 14:20:34 CEST 2009

dear all..
I'm having problems with the ML I still have to fix, I can't receive
messages anymore.

The slide is from the bottom-right corner towards the diagonal.
I've spent a few time in the past to find out how to have a visual
feedback, but didn't really understand how to add a simple red dot
somewhere on the screen..

I had to stop because I sent my moko to debuzz heaven, it came back
today and next week I'll be out, I hope to send a couple patches soon.

ciao,
leonardo.

--
http://leonardo.lilik.it
Key fingerprint = 2C20 A587 05AC 42E5 1292  D0D4 3EED CFB5 52FD AD1E