[shr-unstable] packages for canola media player

Michael Zanetti michael_zanetti at gmx.net
Thu Jun 11 14:47:42 CEST 2009

Hi,

Really cool! Thank you very much for the packages. I didn't even know they
opened their source code.

Canola is by far the coolest media player for mobile devices I've seen so far.
And everthing works as expected on the freerunner except the battery and
network indicators. Even performance is good in comparison to other apps on my
freerunner. I've tested only the music section so far, no videos, pictures,
podcasts etc...

The packes work fine on up-to-date shr-unstable. The first install run stopped
due to a file conflict between etk-themes and etk-theme-shr. But I don't think
this is related to your packages. The second run (whithout changes) completes
fine though.

Thanks again,
Michael