Freerunner's Future

Adolph J. Vogel ajvogel at tuks.co.za
Fri Jun 12 11:05:33 CEST 2009

> Also, we haven't touched the whole area of case design and
> manufacturing yet.

As a new freerunner owner :) and as a mechanical engineering masters
student, I think this might be an ideal place for me to contribute to
the freerunners future. :)

> There's a number of Free CAD tools that should be up to the task.

I have done some googling on free cad software, anything beyond 2D is
severly lacking behind their propriety counterparts. I will look into
them some more, maybe there are some new projects that we can use.

Anyway, got to get back to my open source CFD workshop :)

Regards Adolph