[shr-unstable] packages for canola media player

Hermann Lacheiner hermann.lacheiner at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 11:40:28 CEST 2009

Thank you all for your feedback!

The bitbake recipes need some clean-ups, for example SRCREV should be
moved to autorev in the openmoko tree.

It would be good to integrate the recipes into the openembedded (shr?)
repository, request was filed already
http://shr-project.org/trac/ticket/515

There are additional plugins available for canola, e.g. youtube,
lastfm or upnp. When I have time I will create packages for them too
in the next days.

Cheers, hermann