Launcher/Home Page (alpha) Release 0.22

c_c cchandel at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 13 09:12:37 CEST 2009

Hi,

Warren Baird-2 wrote:

> The new scroll bar is better - although I still think I prefer the
> drop-down
> approach.

  Personally, I'm inclined towards the drop down approach myself.

Warren Baird-2 wrote:

>  I install all of the images into /usr/share/wallpapers -
> maybe you want to make that the default dir for wallpapers?

  Will do that.

Warren Baird-2 wrote:

> Also, you don't seem to save the directory that the user browses to when
> picking wallpapers...

  Thats true. Do I still need to do that if I set the default to
/usr/share/wallpapers?
Maybe you could copy all required images to that directory and check them
out?

@Steven ** - Well, I'm using getline to read in the full line. So that
shouldn't happen. I'll take a look though.