[QtMoko] New debian images

Radek Polak psonek2 at seznam.cz
Sat Jun 13 09:57:25 CEST 2009

Fabio Locati wrote:

> @Radek: main line (liedekef) has no problem with incoming calls. Could
> be for the different kernel etc?

Hi Fabio,
i must have done something wrong previously (either bad merge or build).
I have merged and rebuilt all again from scratch and now i have no
problem with incoming calls anymore. So i am pushing now to github and
my master is now based on QT 4.5.1 and with all others changes.

Just one question is open for me. I see that libmad is now build by
default, but i am not sure if it is ok to distribute such images
because of patent issues. That's why also why i distribute qmplayer
without mplayer binary. So i can either remove libmad before i make
new release (no problem for me) - or is there any better way how to
handle this patent crap stuff?

I will be now testing the new code and if i find no problems i will do
new release.

Regards

Radek