Debuzzing

Leonti Bielski prishelec at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 03:16:28 CEST 2009

I would like to thank all the people involved in buzz fixing too!
You made a very good point a lot of people are forgetting about that
other phones are not without the problems.
We just don't know about most of them because there is no strong
community around them.

With the openmoko community it was possible to found the problem and to fix it.
I was proud to buy this phone when it was released and I'm still proud
to have it!

Leonti

On Sun, Jun 14, 2009 at 2:21 PM, Andreas "Cyberfrag"