I'm looking for a guy nicknamed Tharkos/Tharkod

Laszlo KREKACS laszlo.krekacs.list at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 13:04:38 CEST 2009

Dear List,

Im sorry for this completely offtopic mail, but Im looking for a guy
nicknamed on
irc (#paroli channel) Tharkos/Tharkod. Please, if you read this email, or
somebody who know him, could you contact me? (to this email address).

He was kind enough to draw some icons to paroli and made some .svg file,
from what we could autogenerate the images to paroli.

Sadly I lost the link, and now, I would really like incorporate his
.svg file and
autogeneration script. Im planing for a simple "calculator" program, and
would be nice testbed application for this.

(Where we design the gui completely in inkscape.)

So please drop me an email or jump to the irc.

Best regards,
 Laszlo