How to get buzz fix in Australia

NeilBrown neilb at suse.de
Tue Jun 16 06:24:22 CEST 2009

On Tue, June 16, 2009 1:52 pm, Denis Johnson wrote:
> I have asked this before but the thread seems to have fizzled.
>
> I have a GTA02 V5 one of the first group purchases into Australia and
> I would like to know if anyone in Australia is planning a buzz fix
> party or if there is somewhere overseas I can send my Freerunner to
> get fixed.
>
> I do not have the equipment or expertize to do it myself. Any
> recommendations welcome.

You can send it to sdgsystems.com.
You first purchase the "freerunner audio quality enhancement" on the
website.  This costs $0 plus postage.
Their postage price is around $AU100 sent by international
courier.  If you ask, they will sent it be USPS and credit you
the difference.  I asked for "USPS first class" which according to

    http://ircalc.usps.gov/

is about $US11.
It cost me $AU16 to post it from .au to .us.

NeilBrown