BlackBerry to Openmoko

Robin Paulson robin.paulson at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 13:57:44 CEST 2009

2009/6/16 arne anka <openmoko at ginguppin.de>:
>> (c) eMail - I have at least 2 accts pushed to my Blackberry
>
> don't know the current state, there are clients available, but inhowfar
> the are really usable with the fr (screen estate, navigation), i don't
> know.

i use claws, under shr-unstable. it's also in om2009. it can be
configured to use on a small screen, and it's good enough for what i
need, which is mainly reading only

it's suitability depends upon how heavily you want to use it. i
wouldn't want to write long mails on it, although that might be more
to do with the small screen and a software keyboard