Om2009 testing release 5

Michal Brzozowski rusolis at poczta.fm
Wed Jun 17 08:48:48 CEST 2009

2009/6/17 Risto H. Kurppa <risto at kurppa.fi>

> On Wed, Jun 17, 2009 at 12:25 AM, Michal Brzozowski<rusolis at poczta.fm>
> wrote:
> > I found two problems so far.
> >
> > 1. When waking up from suspend while in horizontal mode, there is garbage
> on
> > the screen and it's unusable.
>
> Can you take a photo to show it?

Sure,
http://pvtrace.com/P6170618.JPG

It's a photo of an incoming call waking up the phone in landscape mode.

> > 2. It's impossible to scroll in paroli, it's too sensitive and you always
> > end up pressing a button
>
> What screen? Settings might still have some issues but the other
> should have it working pretty well..

All screens in settings. Other screens in Paroli seem ok (tested phone log
so far only)

> > 3. Paroli doesn't support horizontal mode too well.
>
> That's be the third problem, you only promised two :) But yes, it's
> true that when it's been designed, the horizontal mode has not been
> kept in mind (actually I think ~no one has tested it before you..). So
> possibly some work will be done there in the future..
>
> > Other than that it's pretty stable, good job!
>
> I agree :)

Just a few more issues :-)

4. I don't see a way to reject an incoming call.

5. The battery meter in illume is broken, it shows 33% when the battery is
full, now it's showing 28%, while it should be showing 88%.

6. The phone sometimes goes to sleep while connected via USB, happened to me
twice so far, but can't reproduce.