Om2009 testing release 5

Rui Miguel Silva Seabra rms at 1407.org
Wed Jun 17 09:30:48 CEST 2009

On Wed, Jun 17, 2009 at 08:48:48AM +0200, Michal Brzozowski wrote:
> 2009/6/17 Risto H. Kurppa <risto at kurppa.fi>
> > On Wed, Jun 17, 2009 at 12:25 AM, Michal Brzozowski<rusolis at poczta.fm>
> > wrote:
> > > I found two problems so far.
> > >
> > > 1. When waking up from suspend while in horizontal mode, there is garbage
> > on
> > > the screen and it's unusable.
> >
> > Can you take a photo to show it?
>

> Sure,
> http://pvtrace.com/P6170618.JPG
>
> It's a photo of an incoming call waking up the phone in landscape mode.

Yeah, sometimes it happens to me. I don't know if I'm missing anything in
omnewrotate that should be added in order to never let that happen, or if
it is a driver bug with xrandr :( usually putting in portrait then landscape
mode again (sometimes it even requires a few retries) shows it correctly.

But all I do is xrandr calls...