Om2009 testing release 5

Risto H. Kurppa risto at kurppa.fi
Wed Jun 17 13:48:18 CEST 2009

On Wed, Jun 17, 2009 at 10:58 AM, Michal Brzozowski<rusolis at poczta.fm> wrote:
> 2009/6/17 Risto H. Kurppa <risto at kurppa.fi>
>>
>> On Wed, Jun 17, 2009 at 9:48 AM, Michal Brzozowski<rusolis at poczta.fm>
>> wrote:
>> > Sure,
>> > http://pvtrace.com/P6170618.JPG
>> >
>> > It's a photo of an incoming call waking up the phone in landscape mode.
>>
>> looks bad! Please report to http://www.paroli-project.org/trac
>
> Are you sure I should report it to Paroli? It's probably a driver problem.

You're right! Some hours after writing this (in the bus :) I realised
that no, it has nothing to do with Paroli but Openmoko, the
distribution. So this is the correct trac:
http://docs.openmoko.org/trac (but I think it's already in somewhere
there as there've been earlier some problems too with xrandr..)

>> > 5. The battery meter in illume is broken, it shows 33% when the battery
>> > is
>> > full, now it's showing 28%, while it should be showing 88%.
>>
>> Did you delete /home/root/.e -dir - this should have been fixed already..
>
> This was a fresh install, so shouldn't have to delete anything.

Ok, you're right, fresh install should have this working out of the
box. I think this was fixed already a while ago but it seems to be
back again..