How to get buzz fix in Australia

Chris Samuel chris at csamuel.org
Wed Jun 17 14:28:58 CEST 2009

On Tue, 16 Jun 2009 01:52:24 pm Denis Johnson wrote:

> I have a GTA02 V5 one of the first group purchases into Australia and
> I would like to know if anyone in Australia is planning a buzz fix
> party or if there is somewhere overseas I can send my Freerunner to
> get fixed.

I guess the first question to ask yourself is "do I have the buzz problem" ?

I've been really happy with mine in the UK, US and here in Australia and
nobody has complained about any buzzing (yet).  I think I'd only consider this
if it was causing me problems..

Just my 2c!
Chris

This email may come with a PGP signature as a file. Do not panic.
For more info see: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OpenPGP