Paroli SMS mockup image

Warren Baird wjbaird at alumni.uwaterloo.ca
Wed Jun 17 14:39:11 CEST 2009

yeah, I think that trying to build a formal discussion thread is probably
too much.   My thought was that basically any msgs from the same sender in a
certain period of time of the last message from that sender (configurable -
at least an hour, I'd think) would be grouped into the same conversation.
I forgot, but there should be a 'new message' button somewhere in the bubble
for each conversation, that sends a reply to the person the conversation is
with.

Don't know how it's best to handle messages sent to multiple recipients - I
guess they each spawn separate conversation threads?

Warren

On Wed, Jun 17, 2009 at 3:39 AM, David Reyes Samblas Martinez <
david at tuxbrain.com> wrote:

> <snip>
>> Ah ok, so clickingn on the list item will open the SMS view, that's
>> nice, I like it. What'd you think how to decide if a SMS belongs to a
>> group or it's an individual msg?
>>
> <snip>
> For replies made in the phone i supose is trivial,in incomming messages, I
> don't know if there is any PDU field that can be used as referrer. to follow
> the conversantion, or the device might "gess" trhough sender+time
>

> --
> David Reyes Samblas Martinez
> http://www.tuxbrain.com
> Open ultraportable & embedded solutions
> Openmoko, Openpandora,  Arduino

Warren Baird - Photographer and Digital Artist
http://www.synergisticimages.ca