Om2009 testing release 5

Rui Miguel Silva Seabra rms at 1407.org
Wed Jun 17 14:50:32 CEST 2009

On Wed, Jun 17, 2009 at 01:52:20PM +0200, Steven Le Roux wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 17, 2009 at 8:12 AM, Risto H. Kurppa <risto at kurppa.fi> wrote:
> > > Hi all ,
> > >
> > > Just flash to help testing :)
> > >
> > > I really love paroli ! Better each release appearing :)
> >
> > Awesome!

Yes, indeed. But it is still very slow in some aspects, however I prefer they
work on functionality and stability at the moment :)

> > > I found the same issue than Michal, not a real problem, but it's hard to
> > > scroll without clicking.
> >
> > Could you specify on what views (or all?) is this?
>
> for the "people" view, it's ok, scrolling nicely without clicking, but in
> the "settings" menu, I put my finger on item A, then scroll up/down, when I
> release it, the item A is automatically clicked.

Yes, it's very hard to navigate in the settings area. Maybe the list of items is
not being created the same way?

> > > BTW, with testing release 4 you could return into illume by changing the
> > > profile, but now I change profile to illume without any effect... is it
> > > still possible ?
> > >
> > > How to access to apps ?
> >
> > INteresting.. It should be no problem to change to illume or
> > paroli-serenity theme.. I have no idea what's this about..
>
> Accually it was a "first shot" problem, after reboot, no pb selecting
> paroli-serenity (which look great to me !) Maybe a button to put paroli in
> fullscreen mode would be more useful than changing the profile ?

I agree, it should be "click" full screen / "click" non-full screen. Now
that the settings have abandoned the AUX button, maybe paroli could capture it
for that?

Rui