one button ui

pike pike-openmoko at kw.nl
Wed Jun 17 16:17:05 CEST 2009

Hi

> Being only two buttons, they shouldn't ever be hardwired to specific
> functions, but instead have different actions according to the foreground
> application.

It's only two buttons, but they send a signal
each second. It may sound weird, but I think
I wouldnt mind having a different function under
every second - provided the button would beep every
second while pressed too, so I could countdown.
I'd put the keyboard toggle at beep 3. For example.

I got that idea while looking at siglaunchd
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Siglaunchd
which can do all that (and more).

and I tried to set it up, but didnt get
a BEEP working sofar :-) Does anyone know
how to beep() ?

$2c,
*-pike